Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Q&A] Ask us (almost) anything

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 8, 2015, 11:05:05 PM
How many more hero-creation contests are there gonna be? I absolutely love making and voting on ideas for DotE, but no contests excite me more than hero contests. Especially when I have the chance to get my hero into a game and some copies for my buddies. I'd love to see a duelist with 2 pistol slots and 1 device (or 1 armor) slot.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 13, 2015, 9:21:52 AM
Hi,

We didn't forget them: we've made some good progress on the design and visual part!

We still need to work on implementing the behaviours but we're almost there smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 6, 2015, 9:18:21 PM
Devv13 - Community - Has anyone contacted the devs about speedrunning this game? I started a post in the forums, but I don't want to repave a road already laid.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 26, 2015, 10:21:22 PM
A simple question: does the Too Easy mode turn of the Steam Achievements?

I know, super unimportant. I'm one of those weird achievement fans.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 16, 2015, 4:37:52 PM
Hello. Desk Lamp here. Have you guys forgotten about Rosetta? It's one thing that you do a completely new update that was announced AFTER Rosetta, and implement it into the game along with other features, but it's another thing to not even hear about Rosetta anymore. What happened?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 29, 2015, 9:03:45 AM
Nouka wrote:
Hello Amplitude devs!

I am trying to mod Dungeon of the Endless and found some fun stuff while doing so.( Like future mobs etc...)

What's your opinion on people modding the game and does everything in the game files need to be keep secret?

I didn't plan to show any of your assets anyway but wanted to be sure, I don't want to spoil your hard work.

If there is any problem I will stop.

Loving your games!

Hey there, you may post about what you find in the public folder but it would probably best if you did not publish anything about the art you may find: most of the content you'll find is unpursued work. smiley: zipper
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 28, 2015, 9:31:31 PM
Hello Amplitude devs!

I am trying to mod Dungeon of the Endless and found some fun stuff while doing so.( Like future mobs etc...)

What's your opinion on people modding the game and does everything in the game files need to be keep secret?

I didn't plan to show any of your assets anyway but wanted to be sure, I don't want to spoil your hard work.

If there is any problem I will stop.

Loving your games!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 8:54:29 AM
Hello,

dotRiFF wrote:
Why is the development team avoiding the key mapping bugs that people have been having since 2014?

I answered to your question and thread here.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 3:29:44 AM
Why is the development team avoiding the key mapping bugs that people have been having since 2014?
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 6, 2015, 8:11:54 PM
I am relatively new to strategy games, and Endless Legend looks like just the sort of thing I want to sink my teeth into; however, I have encountered a bug (either in the software or my head?) in the Tutorial that does not allow me to move the armies to explore. I use a Mac, and have a Magic Mouse, so I do not know if the problem is with my mouse, or the Tutorial, or me. If I can't move armies or explore, I'm pretty much dead before I start. Any suggestions?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 5, 2015, 10:40:11 PM
GreyFerret - Hero

Was there any reference to Serious Sam in mind while creating Gork? He looks like Sam, but his nature is kinda dark. Or, maybe, kinda realistic for such alien-killer.

Or can you inscribe him more? At first I liked him, but personality not very likable.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 20, 2015, 11:11:39 PM
EndlessDeskLamp wrote:
How many more hero-creation contests are there gonna be? I absolutely love making and voting on ideas for DotE, but no contests excite me more than hero contests. Especially when I have the chance to get my hero into a game and some copies for my buddies. I'd love to see a duelist with 2 pistol slots and 1 device (or 1 armor) slot.

I love the duelist idea.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 3, 2015, 11:30:48 AM

Hey folks!

Since the release of Dungeon of he Endless, we have seen a lot of questions about the game, the lore, the scenario etc... We're encouraging you to post your questions in this thread so we can answer to them as best as we can. We will do a stream/video about it and post it in this thread.

As we did for Endless Legend here, we are ready to answer to your questions. smiley: smile

Each month, we'll select a bunch of questions, so please follow this example:

Username - Theme - Question

Example:

Saylawl - Hero - What's your favorite hero in the game?

Saylawl - Pod - How about adding a Pug Pod?

Tips

• To avoid duplicates, check the questions that have been posted before you!
  • Make sure you keep your questions intelligible.
  • Give a chance to others and don't post too many questions (or do, but we'd like to hear the shy lurkers out there [hellobytheway!]).

You can watch the video right here: LINK

Thank you very much.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 12:15:45 PM
Hmm, first question Romain answered, he seems to have misunderstood my question smiley: frown
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 2:06:24 AM
@Saylawl Thanks for posting the link for the stream replay, I can't wait to see what happens in April lol,

[PKMN] Haunter - Characters When can I look forward to buying hats for my characters smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 23, 2015, 1:10:14 PM
Hello everyone!

We will stream today at 4pm CEST and will be answering your questions. smiley: smile Link here.

Cheers,

Edit: For those of you who missed the stream, here is the link to the replay: link.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment