Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The G2G made hero...[Contains vote spoilers,so make your vote before you read this]

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 5:39:15 AM
I'm really mad at only human option is winning D: When I voted for auriga native that was because I wanted to get one of non human races...

Now I'm making all I can to make sure that everyone I know votes cartographer so at least there will be something unique about cleric character smiley: stickouttongue Eh, just kidding about that. I don't really care anything about other traits than what faction the hero is and I already lost that one xD I just hope cartographer wins.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 3:47:16 AM
Wredniak2003 wrote:
I love how my tastes match this voting...

I thought anything but sisters... sisters are winning

I thought I like Asocial or Over-Enthusiastic most... Dual-Personality is winning (although this doesn't hurt so much)

I thought I want Mage!!! Gardener would be cool too... Cartographer is winning

I think this is special power XD

Hahaha, those were all my choices as well! And I too was least hurt by the dual personalities. Perhaps, if we used a sort of voting reverse psychology, and combined our powers....the potential.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 3:15:10 AM
I can't vote against Sisters of Mercy. The band was awesome.

Also, the Hissho's name is Hikensha smiley: wink

I don't see a reason why we shouldn't get an Ettin hero eventually. And I am happy they set the new hero vote up this way. I was rather disappointed with the old hero vote (Skroig) where it seems that basically all the stats and skills had been decided and we voted which name, look and background would be used, and the other two were discared - not to be used again since the playerbase voted against them. With the new vote, each individual choice could still be used. I'd hate for Amplitude to decide they can't include an Ettin hero down the line because the playerbase voted Sister of Mercy :/
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 2:45:57 AM
blueknite wrote:
Well i mean yea, anyone with a dual personality is cool, but like TheWanderer said, Ettins have two heads...her lore could be she argues with herself constantly or something along those lines...and i just love the way the ettin looks XD and im glad cartographer is winning im sure he will have some sort of mapping ability...which is helpful in any roguelike :P

Em... considering that this game tends to be rather humorous with names and creators fondness of puns I'm 100% sure if she will be cartographer she will certainly suck at her job. I almost can see her bio: "although she continues to be optimistic and full of good intentions she is yet to produce accurate map, one of her most famous mistakes is leading the entire expedition into "treasure site" that was actually a garbage dump, home of particularly vicious mutated ooze".
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 1:37:06 AM
Well i mean yea, anyone with a dual personality is cool, but like TheWanderer said, Ettins have two heads...her lore could be she argues with herself constantly or something along those lines...and i just love the way the ettin looks XD and im glad cartographer is winning im sure he will have some sort of mapping ability...which is helpful in any roguelike :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 1:15:36 AM
TheWanderer wrote:
Rudest, I like your ideas! I think if it played out that way, I would be okay with it, haha.

Although, I personally thought the dual-personalities combined with the Ettin would be really cool! Something about the two heads, I think.

I'm also bummed the Mage option is losing. A Mage with dual-personalities seems interesting to me.

hehe thanks! ^.^ I guess we won't know though until she gets here!
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 1, 2014, 12:36:50 AM
I mean I understand that some people really like the Sisters but as someone who really enjoys monster characters I'm annoyed they added the sisters as one of the choices for Auriga native. I really hope that Amplitude eventually adds an over enthusiastic Ettin gardner makes it into the game at some point. Heck I kinda want to start a thread just to get support for that.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 11:58:34 PM
I love how my tastes match this voting...

I thought anything but sisters... sisters are winning

I thought I like Asocial or Over-Enthusiastic most... Dual-Personality is winning (although this doesn't hurt so much)

I thought I want Mage!!! Gardener would be cool too... Cartographer is winning

I think this is special power XD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 11:34:01 PM
Rudest, I like your ideas! I think if it played out that way, I would be okay with it, haha.

Although, I personally thought the dual-personalities combined with the Ettin would be really cool! Something about the two heads, I think.

I'm also bummed the Mage option is losing. A Mage with dual-personalities seems interesting to me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 11:24:14 PM
hehe everyone has their tastes.

I voted Sisters of Mercy because they remind of me of the Sisters of Battle from the 40k universe, and I have a fondness for them.

I also think the dual personalities would work well with it! The sisters have two brands of mercy. Mending wounds, and decapitation.

One personality could be a meak soft spoken gentle hospitaller sort of healer.

The other could be the blind-rage scripture spouting foaming at the mouth cruesader type.

Of course, it might not quite play out that way >.>

I don't know about you, but to me that sounds like good times!

Would be cool if she had a role/personality switch when you opened a door. So you never know if you have to enter the next battle with the smiter or the healer. Meshes well with the "what's behind the next door" spirit of the game!

Though I have to admit, the potential for a Lich or spastic over-enthusiastic Ettin gardner shouldn't be wasted >.>
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 9:41:57 PM
Well there is also DV8 and whatever the Hissho's name is but yeah i don't get why people see Giant two headed wolf monster, awesome floating :undead",, and chick with boobs and pick the last option when we already have plenty of those....
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment