10 years ago
Feb 25, 2015, 1:28:21 PM
[QUOTEusername='[PKMN]_Haunter;248238']Here we go Now we're Rockin![/QUOTE]

Keep quiet!

You can wake up someone.

0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 9, 2015, 5:24:59 PM
Oops, i copy this in there, then xD Since i saw no ideas yet in that post, i thought this was it. Sorry smiley: embarassement
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 9, 2015, 7:54:24 PM
Einholt wrote:
Oops, y copy this in there, then xD Since i saw no ideas yet in that post, i thought this was it. Sorry smiley: embarassement

Nah, this is an older community created thread for brainstorming ideas smiley: smile

You may want to look through your idea once more though. The Vaulters did not exist yet at the time of DotE. The crash survivors we play in the game will become the Vaulters in the future.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 9, 2015, 9:16:34 PM
Damn... I have to study this for good... Sorry guys.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 9, 2015, 9:47:41 PM
Einholt wrote:
Damn... I have to study this for good... Sorry guys.

Hey, at least you do have creative juices. So we'll wait and see what you come up with next smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 10, 2015, 12:22:04 PM
Haha I just threw that together for giggles >.> (With lots of convincing from blindly)

But I've put mine up on the contest. Just to see.

If I make it to T2 of the contest I've already got a doodle XD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 2:01:50 AM
Because of the character design contest, I actually made sprites for my proposed characters. I just got really excited and thought I would give it a try even though the first stage of the contest was simply to make biographies only. I have done a lot of perler bear art, and have most of the DOTE heroes done in perler so I thought I would try my own character design with sprites. I used excel (cause I am a grad student and I use excel for everything) and the paint bucket tool to design my characters.

I wonder if anyone else came up with designs for their characters.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 11:16:04 AM
Your perler work is awesome by the way smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 24, 2015, 10:28:37 PM
I am hoping to do another Perler soon, was thinking the Warden or Esseb, but it will depend on what colors I have available.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 9, 2015, 5:22:32 PM
You should submit your ideas for the G2G in that thread; )
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 2, 2015, 10:04:08 PM
Bah, forgot that the hero creation thread closed today, but I thought I might share my goofy third attempt at the proposed character.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 3, 2015, 3:45:09 AM

I had an idea for a human character who lost his head during a fishing accident and who ended up with a squid on his head which now dictates his thoughts. I thought tonally it fit well with Dungeon of the Endless. His skills could be sea life and anchor/fishing relating.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment