Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

What's Behind The Door? [CONTEST]

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 1:37:51 PM
Hi everyone,

You are probably here because you just heard the news: we have just announced our new title with this mysterious teaser:

*** DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS ***

So we have one question: What's behind the door? Let us know. We will have nice goodies (a T-shirt? or a poster signed by the team? Maybe both?!) for those who guess right... smiley: smile

PRIZE

Our winners will be chosen in several categories: the Closest Answer Award, the Creative Award and the Funny Award. You will receive a poster and a T-shirt of Dungeon of the Endless.

CONDITIONS

Post your ideas in this thread in one post.

DEADLINE

August 20th.

Cheers,

♥ The Amplitude Studios team

Social Networks:

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 7:01:47 PM
1. Shooting range.

2. Greedo.

3. A sprawling culture of bloodthirsty savages that developed from 3 people that crashed on that planed in an escape pod hundreds of years earlier...

4. 'SHOOT ME IN THE FACE' bandit.

5. Fully shielded tank/mech.

6. Eldritch Abomination lvl ??

7. Space Rat lvl 1 (You can't call yourself a seasoned adventurer until you've spent some time killing rats! Haw!) / Space Bear lvl 3

8. Sophon Civilians

9. Space Hornets' Nest (/feral Cravers?)

10. Space O oze

11. Some naive local that wanted to greet visitors and help the wounded or was just curious.

12. Detachment of local military that wanted to capture those pesky communist aliens and perform experiments on them.

13. Explosives storage.

14. Fireworks!

I could do this all night...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 6:43:42 PM
It's just a misunderstood pilgrim come to spread the word about endless christ
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 6:13:19 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
What's behind the door?

Do you mean what is behind the door of the ship shown in this trailer?

That's obvious. It has to be a cake. Or a pancake or anything that has the word "cake" in it. Easy. Can I have my award now? smiley: sarcastic

I even know exactly what kind of cake it is. Its name is Monty. It comes from a long line of proud cakes, the mighty and glorious family of Icing Gnashers. A real charmer, this one. All the ladies always say that he's just so sweet. They cannot resist his beautiful aroma and rich personality. In fact, Monty was on a double blind date when the ship crushed through the rooftop of his favorite confectionery. It just said “Hello, who's there?” when the doors opened and a very rude person shot him. This unfortunate misunderstanding is going to give Monty indigestion for days.

[HR][/HR]

^_^

As for what the game is about... I'm kinda hoping it's a squad-based top-down rogue-like/shooter with rpg elements. How awesome would that be?

I only hope that it's not "just" a rogue-like. I mean, I wouldn't mind it! But the internet could be less forgiving. If it actually was a rogue-like, people would immediately call it a clone of Sots: The Pit, regardless if it was justified in any way or not. So I do hope that this game has some twist to it smiley: smile

Again, squad-based top-down rogue-like/shooter with rpg elements is what I want smiley: redface
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 6:12:06 PM
The small ship was named after Steph'nie - or was it the other way round? lol

Behind the door? Most likely some kind of Dungeon(on a planet or asteroid) to crawl in, according to the title. (aka. Death and Despair) smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
Aug 12, 2013, 5:42:07 PM
Troodon wrote:
Awesome and sad.

Poor. Grump Grogh. He probably just wanted to see if they needed help... smiley: frown

yes true how sad they shot him
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment