I hope the picture came out ok. Please excuse my lack of excellence in drawing.

Typed out version (in case you can't read my handwriting) from top to bottom.

Strong arms to help natives and become a productive member of their society. STRONG ARMS TO ENFORCE ENLIGHTENMENT!

Ability to have personal items to better help social acceptance;such as scarves, hats, or jewelry. SHARP PERSONAL ITEMS TO SHOW PHYSICAL AND MENTAL SUPERIORITY.

Gravity adjustable legs to show familiar forms of movement to the natives. HEAVY LEGS TO CRUSH THEM IF THEY DO NOT LISTEN.

Notes on Current Design

1. glowing power indicator, any color, if possible very bright, like a neon green. Also depending on her health the bar could go down for low health and up for high/full health

2. Those circles are just detailing they don't have to be there. I just thought her body looked a bit boring.

3. Beads of fallen chiefs, for this idea I referred to her lore and thought, if she wants to enlighten the natives (with force) then to get them to respect her (assuming it's a society based on battle prowess), she would need to prove herself and show off to future opponents that she was to be held in the highest regard.

4. Just a sword, in the final design it doesn't have anything like the one I drew. I just don't want it to look like it's part of her. She was supposed to be a friendly at first, (friendly robots don't have deadly weapons attached to them). Something tribal that contrasts with her elegant and futuristic design.

Final Design Notes

She can be blocky if that's easier. I suggest white as the base color for her body and limbs. Long strides, almost bouncy for the animation. Magnetic (floating) joints would be preferred. If you guys want you could add her bar code QV1819 on her body/legs/arms/head.

I wanted to make her appear friendly, her original purpose according to her lore was that she was to learn about the native's culture. I felt that if a company/government would do this on a large scale then the design for the Rosetta robot would have to be simple and reusable. Imagine that a life-form has appeared on Earth. Which would you talk to first, the one that looks like it was built for battle or the one that might have taken care of children before coming here? I'm not trying to change her lore just elaborating it. The whole point is that I think she should look friendly but has a dark broken mind.