Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Little "friendly" bug with the 0.3.5 version

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 5, 2014, 9:10:24 PM
Hi,

One bug I "found" during testing the new patch occurs with the science process :

In the first level I was stucked on this :

As you can see, I started a research and when It is supposed to unlock the thing It says 0 door remaining but don't give it. i try then to save & quit and reload ...

The reload block to 96 % like this screen show and I supposed the game can't finish the loading ...

If I found others bug I'll post them in this thread.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 7, 2014, 12:33:36 PM
Then I suggest to make the same things as me on my previous post on this topics, send files mysterarts is asking for ^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 7, 2014, 1:15:22 PM
I have a the same bug where research gets to 0 doors necessary, however it then completes upon opening 1 more door making it take 4 doors total. I have not tried to save and quit yet, so I can't say if I will get stuck at 96%, however I think there is some rounding issue going on with the artifacts countdown. It doesn't happen every time, maybe 1 out of 3 times that I've noticed. It also does not happen in Very Easy for me. This of course can make Easy significantly harder when I don't get the upgrades when I expect to, or as many as I hoped for per floor.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment