logo amplifiers simplified

Combat never ends

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 9:49:11 PM
Sandrock wrote:
I see a little update (10 mo)

It's the fix for this problem?

No. The current "update" is a roleback to build 5.2 (which killed my savegames smiley: frown)

The fix for 6.7 will be put up tomorrow.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 18, 2014, 10:13:01 PM
Chalk another one up for the never ending fight bug, happened to me on floor 5-6 where there was a cryo tube, the bug still isn't fixed as mention.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 17, 2014, 12:23:27 PM
Ran into that bug again - it even happens without combat.

There was a Cryo pod in that room. After opening it I didn't get anything even though the chime for something beneficial sounded.

After that I couldn't place anything down.

http://i.imgur.com/dAuG43W.jpg

I tried to work around by just opening another door which spawned a couple of waves which I have been able to fight off, but after that my heroes regenerated and I couldn't save&quit.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 17, 2014, 8:30:48 AM
Yep I get the bug again too. This time after a hero I didn't hire got killed. Bummer.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 8:58:51 PM
Yes, the Cryo tube is what people also reported on Steam as a possible culprit.

I only encoutnered one Cryo so far and it had food inside, which seems to work. So it is either the hero that is broken (no hero appears and the game keeps waiting for it to do so) or the nothing happening. My money is on the first.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 8:19:47 PM
I got this problem after opening one of those cryo-tubes with Industry that either has food or characters or nothing in it.

The slot where the cryo-tube sat could not be used for a module. That was interesting.

I made it to the next floor and the bug resolved itself (thank goodness for a handy Nurse on my team for some healing since I was not healing after battles). Also could not save because it said that the event was not over. I think the cryo-tube event never finished properly.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 6:47:41 PM
Just encountered this issue myself.

I'm not sure if this is related, but for me is began on Floor 4, as soon as I activated a Cyropod event. It immediately vanished, stuck me in combat, and I've been in there ever since. I was fortunate enough to have stockpiled a few regen items prior to this bug. Going to rough it out with long downtime between waves to see if making it to the next floor resolves the issue. That, and to insure I finish unlocking Warden. smiley: smile

Edit: for what it's worth, I can also not build on the major module node in the room where this event took place.

Edit2: confirmed that reaching the next floor kills the bug.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 6:41:36 PM
I got to floor three so far without an incident. But it'll happen to me eventually :/
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 5:15:37 PM
The new update does not fix this issue. I played straight after getting today's update and it happened mid way through level 2. Searched every open room looking for more mobs but they were all clear. Makes the game unplayable. Can not even save and reload as it thinks you are still in combat.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 12:29:55 PM
Shtong wrote:
Oh, good thing you warned us, i'll wait until it's all fixed until I launch the game: my current game has two heroes I didn't unlock yet :c

Yeah, mine was on floor 6 with heroes to unlock.

And I haven't checked yet whether the roleback killed my unlocks :/
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 11:37:55 AM
maybe a mob is attacking a merchant or a rechearch kristall???

Or a Hero you dont have buy!
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 7:45:59 AM
Oh, good thing you warned us, i'll wait until it's all fixed until I launch the game: my current game has two heroes I didn't unlock yet :c
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 4:27:21 PM
With the new patch, 0.6.7, both games I've tried to play with it end up being stalled because a wave doesn't end. I've slaughtered all the helpless monsters, and traveled from room to reveiled room, and there's nothing left. But my heroes don't do the autoheal and you can't access the Artifact. You also can't save, or I'd send you a save or 2.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 7:28:20 PM
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FIX OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

That being said, I've played the second half of the first two floors on very easy mode as a single event, and it was kinda fun smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 7:14:27 PM
Hi,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We will fix the bug as soon as possible!
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 7:03:26 PM
Green_Clon wrote:
Happened to me several times so far, every time after discovering dust factory afaik

Oh, good you notice that. Same problem to me after i found it.
0Send private message
Comment