Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Targetting between rooms

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 22, 2014, 12:25:50 PM
The area between rooms often seems to make targetting buggy.

During my last game I had a lot of annoying occurances of that.

Particularly bad was when a Golem could slam my major module from the door but nothing from inside the room (neither hero, nor minor-modules) could attack him yet. They only could attack him after the major-module was destroyed and he moved further into the room.

It also is annoying when you use a hero with aftershave as door-opener and try to attack moving monsters. It would often try to attack a monster passin into the next room and just stand there without doing something because the targeted mob is not attackable.

In my opinion monsters between rooms should be attackable from both adjacent rooms and not from neither!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 26, 2014, 8:29:12 AM
I am noticing the same issue.

The module killing crystal floaty things just stand at the edge of the room, where the modules can't attack them, beat up all my modules, and then move on.

My heroes are elsewhere, that is why I put the modules there!

EDIT: This is particularly annoying in my current game, which I'm about to die in.

I have 2 stele crystals,

1: Heroes in floor: Attack power -50%, Minor Modules: attack power +80%

2: Heroes defense x0, speed +30%, heroes in unmonstered room give bonus to offensive modules.

So I pretty much can't attack monsters with my heroes without them dying (I started the level with 4 heroes, and lost 2 on 2 consecutive waves), and my minor modules are useless because they don't shoot at anything between doorways, which them damn module killers do.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 27, 2014, 5:58:53 AM
Couldn't they just make the doorway in-between rooms clickable just like an adjacent room? I get that there has to be a cut off point for attack or not attack, but if the doorways acted like clickable rooms it would resolve this problem. Maybe even make heroes in doorways able to attack both adjacent rooms, but lose any room module bonuses. Glad you brought this up, I want this to be implemented now! hehe
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment