Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Random crashing on iPad DotE

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Aug 22, 2015, 10:12:08 AM
1. I have an iPad 2 and sadly the game keeps crashing at random, usually when I am trying to carry the crystal or when I am reading the information on a new item (found or purchased from the vendor)... not fun after an hour or carefully picking through the dungeon and finding wonderful upgrades etc.

2. A bug/feature means that sometimes when selecting the team it will activate all team members (seemingly at random) which is a bit of a pain when your operator moves out of the room. Random characters can also become active when dragging on the map too (esp the zoom out one). Any chance of being able to set a turret mode for a player so they will not move out of the room until it is turned off?

3. Is it meant to be possible to move around the zoomed out map, I've just been in one really large dungeon and most of the crucial rooms were not visible.

Any suggestions.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 26, 2015, 3:12:06 PM
I'm playing on an ipad mini (1st gen; same hardware as an ipad2) and have also had occasional crashes. I've also had them when reading information (e.g. the big Crystal things that deteriorate). Requires restarting the current level, which also re-randomizes the level, which is a drag if you found something cool before it crashed. Maybe the seed for the RMG can be saved prior to starting so that it doesn't get re-randomized if the game crashes.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 8:46:30 AM
Thank you for your reports. Unfortunately, as mentioned on the store page, the game requires at least an iPad 3 (and iPad mini 2nd gen) to run properly. We'll have a look at the issue nonetheless.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Sep 10, 2015, 11:16:42 AM
Steph'nie wrote:
Thank you for your reports. Unfortunately, as mentioned on the store page, the game requires at least an iPad 3 (and iPad mini 2nd gen) to run properly. We'll have a look at the issue nonetheless.

Damn it. In my case, I have to reboot it every two or three levels to reset the issue, but it's still a bummer.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment