Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

"Health Regen while Paused" bug

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Nov 9, 2015, 9:47:25 PM
So I had my heroes fighting in a room with an Autodoc crystal, and I noticed that whenever I paused and then unpaused the action, my heroes would get a burst of health. After some experimentation, I realized that the health regeneration is still happening while the game is paused, and the health bar just updates as soon as I unpause the game. This seems to happen with any source of health regeneration, not just the Autodocs.

I love this game, but I don't want to make it through because of some cheap loophole in the programming. For me, this makes the game unplayable until it is fixed.

I don't think my save files are really relevant here, since this seems to be a programming error rather than a software breakdown. I'm playing on a PC, and my version of the game is 1.0.88, with the Bookworm and Deep-Freeze add-ons. If you need any other information from me, let me know.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 6:53:24 PM
This kind of bugged mechanic also applies to Nanor and his Cooking with Gas. If you activate this skill and pause right away, when you unpause the whole floor is cleared almost instantly.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment