Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Tamed Keeper does not attack

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 11:06:53 PM
When taming a Chimera Keeper with Sasha's ability, the Keeper does not attack monsters in its room, unless Sasha is in the same room - the Keeper tries to move to follow Sasha, but as it can't move it is simply stuck.

Also: as the Keeper can't move, it can't get to the exit room and is lost on level change.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 11:21:03 PM
What happens when you advance to the next floor? Does the Chimera Keeper just stay in the crystal room of the next floor, or does it get left behind since it can't get to the elevator?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 24, 2015, 11:31:01 PM
Crixler wrote:
What happens when you advance to the next floor? Does the Chimera Keeper just stay in the crystal room of the next floor, or does it get left behind since it can't get to the elevator?

Was just editing the OP with that info smiley: smile

It gets left behind smiley: frown
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 10:30:26 AM
It is normal that this monster doesn't follow from floor to floor.

We're trying to repro the "not attacking" issue and so fair are unable to make it happen (or not happen, in this case) with a Keeper. Could you give us the files requested in this thread?

/#/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/54-tech-support/thread/18603-bug-report-how-to

Thanks!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 10:54:11 AM
Frogsquadron wrote:
It is normal that this monster doesn't follow from floor to floor.

We're trying to repro the "not attacking" issue and so fair are unable to make it happen (or not happen, in this case) with a Keeper. Could you give us the files requested in this thread?

/#/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/54-tech-support/thread/18603-bug-report-how-to

Thanks!

I had started a new game since, so I don't think I have the proper log files anymore.

To reproduce, you have to tame a Keeper, leave it in a room in the path of the monsters. When the waves spawn, light the room to watch it (not) fight. You have to not have any heroes in the room though to see it not do anything. It may be that its attack triggers with any hero in the room, not just Sasha.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 11:35:54 AM
Hmmmm I just tried with your repro steps but my keeper is still able to attack. If you have this issue again, can you save your game and send it to us?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Nov 25, 2015, 11:41:19 AM
Of course.

I'll try to get the issue again later. I need to tame all monsters anyway smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment