Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game stuck in lower resolution? Black screen when switching to mini-map

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 3, 2015, 1:43:32 AM
DESCRIPTION - No idea what may've caused this. Nothing's changed on my computer. When I load up my game it'll be a lower resolution, but claims in the options it's 1920x1080, and when I mouse-wheel into the mini-map the whole screen turns black until I switch back out of the mini-map. Any ideas? I've checked the registry, the game thinks it's running 1920x1080.

SPECS - Windows 8.1, AMD, 1920x1080

VERSION - 1.1.0

GAME DIRECTORY - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9U1KwT04IySNlY5aTZGRGh6Q28/view?usp=sharing

SCREENSHOTS - It's just a black screen. :/
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 3, 2015, 3:17:42 AM
I seemed to've resolved this myself. Seems to've sparked up with a video driver update and that Raptr software. The game worked after the driver update, but then I guess Raptr updated things after this. I uninstalled Raptr and it's fine again. Hope this helps someone else, sorry!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 3, 2015, 3:46:53 PM
SAMMM wrote:
I seemed to've resolved this myself. Seems to've sparked up with a video driver update and that Raptr software. The game worked after the driver update, but then I guess Raptr updated things after this. I uninstalled Raptr and it's fine again. Hope this helps someone else, sorry!

same problem today, thanks for the hint! I stopped the software, restarted the game and the minimap is back again.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 4, 2015, 2:20:16 PM
Thanks for the heads-up guys! Anything with an overlay or game integration that isn't Steam can mess things up, so these are usually great first suspects when it comes to troubleshooting. smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment