Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Heroes are stuck during third phase of shelldiver
PlayStation
PS5
10 months ago
Nov 6, 2023, 2:14:04 PM

Reported on Reddit:

Okay, so I've been having this really weird issue that has proved to be very consistent while fighting Shelldiver. The first two rounds of drilling go the way they are supposed to. But when it is downed the third time, the crystal bot seems to disappear and everyone gets locked wherever they were standing. Even new spawns to the arena get suck where they spawn in and the turrets pick them off endlessly. I can also still turn in place and shoot and use abilities as normal (though any that normally use movement, like Haraharrage, still keep me in place).

Trying to unstick everyone by teleporting to the crystal bot just results in a black screen and blank map. Using "Quit and return to Main Menu" then loading back in puts me back to the beginning of the fight, but the screen stays black. I need to close the game entirely and then load to be able to see the game. However, it still does the same thing again when it gets to the third round of drilling Shelldiver.

(While typing this out, the game eventually crashed and I did report the crash, assuming they actually get the reports...)

Is there any way to fix this in this run, or am I basically SoL until a later patch and should just end this run and do different paths/questlines for now?

General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PlayStation
PS5
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
9 months ago
Dec 16, 2023, 11:07:25 PM
PC
Steam

i am currently third phase, heroes stuck, tried to teleport and ended up on the black screen

0Send private message
7 months ago
Feb 23, 2024, 1:03:12 PM
PC
Steam

Seeing the same issue.  Tried to upload logs but tool said file size was too large.  Checked file size and it wasn't over 10 MB, so not sure what's blocking it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue