Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by TheBigSneeze?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Fixed
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Saikana
This issue should have been resolved with a released update (on PC. Console will be fixed in a future update) if this is encountered again, please let us know with a new comment and files!
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 18, 2023, 3:53:21 PM
PC
Steam

I have experienced several issues in regards to meta-progression. The very first blob-monster, the one that splits into two upon death, is not registered in my monster archive. Again, with regards to archives i have an issue ala-this: 

I think it is worth mentioning that despite the individual archive stories being completed, seen as 4/4, the overall collection is seen as 0/8. I think there is some issue with registering and tracking this, since; like you said, i didn't have any unique epilogue either after beating the game again.

Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue