Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
hacking post unavailable even if all other stuff of the saloon are unlocked
PC
Steam
10 months ago
Nov 16, 2023, 11:59:38 PM

Hello,

I've started playing on my friend's session and we've unlocked all of the saloon stuff.

But when I go back to my own saloon, everything that we've unlocked is indeed unlocked except for the Hacking Post.

I firstly thought that doing some solo run would have unlocked it but not it is still not available. I do not even have the option to open any Hacking Post window.

Did I miss something or that a bug?

Thanks

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Play firstly on a friend session
Step 2
Go back to my own session
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Other/I'm not sure
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Synfell?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 6:47:01 PM
PC
Steam

Just like the OP I have the same issue and also started playing by joining the session of another player who was further on in the profression than me.  I have all of the saloon unlocked except the hacking post and I cannot see what quests I have for each character until I enter the 1st level with them.

I feel like there was some step earlier in the game I was able to skip or wasn't very clear to me that would have unlocked the hacking post.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue