Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
No guns from any chest in a run
PC
Steam
10 months ago
Nov 22, 2023, 10:02:06 AM

The current run I am in has not dropped a single weapon or piece of gear from any chest! All that has dropped so far is scrap only!

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Started a run
Step 2
Opened all doors in each level and every chest
Step 3
Only scrap (purple screws) have dropped and no weapons or accessories
Step 4
Went on Discord to post and saw someone else with the same issue
Step 5
Created this bug report
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
In-Run Issue
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Artan420?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Investigating
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
Shodanel
Thank you for the report! We have added a bug in our database for this. The issue is currently being investigated, we are working on a fix.
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 months ago
Nov 23, 2023, 3:30:49 PM
PC
Steam

Only gears from chests, for two complete runs (~40 chests).  No weapons.  A "core key" appeared on a chest in level 3, but didn't get registered as loot.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 1, 2023, 11:08:29 AM
PC
Steam

I believe the bug is introduced after purchasing a booster chest, potentially the one costing 450 scrap - on two separate accounts while playing coop purchasing that chest caused the bug to appear.

Reinstalling the game seems to fix this.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchase booster chest
0Send private message
10 months ago
Dec 2, 2023, 4:31:16 PM
PC
Steam

Bug happened for me in a run where I purchased a gold chest.  Chest only had two upgrades in it, no guns.  All chests for the rest of the run had no guns.  After my run, I verified the files in steam and it said everything was fine.  The bug didn't carry over to future runs for me though.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Purchased booster chest.
0Send private message
9 months ago
Dec 18, 2023, 4:28:39 PM
PC
Steam

Got this bug randomly too. it happens 70% of the time. i already deleted reinstalled game, reseted save totally

0Send private message
9 months ago
Dec 20, 2023, 5:39:53 PM
PC
Steam

same issue, probably occuring 70% of the time as well. Sometimes restarting the run helps, but there goes all that wasted scrap now....

0Send private message
9 months ago
Dec 28, 2023, 10:11:11 AM
PC
Steam

Is there a fix coming for this at all? It has stopped me playing the game for 4-6 weeks or so now!

Take care!

0Send private message
8 months ago
Jan 6, 2024, 10:17:13 AM
PC
Steam

Well I guess that the answer is sadly a no and therefore for me ,this game is over. :(

0Send private message
8 months ago
Jan 9, 2024, 1:39:38 PM
PC
Steam

Hello Artan420,

As you can read on the ticket, your issue has been filed and we are already working on a fix.
I cannot give an estimation of when your issue will be solved, but know that we are aware of this issue and doing our best to deliver a fix ASAP.

Have a great day!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue