Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Not getting cells through beverages
PC
Steam
9 months ago
Dec 23, 2023, 8:52:27 AM

Completing a run with beverages does not reward any cells. As a result, it is impossible to unlock all the upgrades.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Accepting a Beverage challenge.
Step 2
Completing the run.
General information
Category
Sub-category
Gameplay
Save/Meta-Progression
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by FyxTheFox?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Jan 20, 2024, 8:16:14 PM
PC
Steam

I believe I am also having issues with the beverages not providing the cell rewards when they are completed. I did have a previous issue where I was crashing (hard crash, full PC freeze that required a restart via the power button) during the final cut scene that also could have been a potential cause of the beverages not rewarding the correct cells. 

Attached is a paint image that contains snippets showing that I have completed all quests, completed all beverage runs, and that all cell drops in areas are complete as well, but you can see that I am missing 15 cells in order to unlock the chips for Bunker and Zed.

On a side note, and this technically is another bug, but It is still showing 96% on Life Incubator, Transcendence center, and Hive Mind as it is showing 0/1 for the station keys.

Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Description
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue