Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Dungeon
Universe banner wording

What is Your favorite genre of game?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 29, 2014, 9:49:56 PM
I play many strategy games, city builders and sandbox. Of course I like 4x games. I rarely play shooting or action games.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 29, 2014, 8:56:12 PM
Most of the games I play are either RPG or JRPG. I also play platformers a fair bit too. I will play the occasional action, fighter, strategy, MOBA or sandbox game. Rarely do I play shooters.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 29, 2014, 6:59:13 PM
Antares wrote:
Turn-based strategy and role-playing games, mostly, also small-scale, tactical combat games.

Warlock I & II, Age of Wonders, Colonization (not the remake, though), X-Com and XCOM. Also, wargames, but not the absolute "grognard" ones, ligher fare, such as Panzer General, Battle Academy -I have to try Panzer Corps at some point.

Did you miss out on Master of Magic and Master of Orion (I & II)?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 27, 2014, 9:48:41 AM
Turn-based strategy and role-playing games, mostly, also small-scale, tactical combat games.

Warlock I & II, Age of Wonders, Colonization (not the remake, though), X-Com and XCOM. Also, wargames, but not the absolute "grognard" ones, ligher fare, such as Panzer General, Battle Academy -I have to try Panzer Corps at some point.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 27, 2014, 4:45:34 AM
Pfffthhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Im fifth on the forum ranking boards behind a dev and two mods!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 27, 2014, 1:25:40 AM
Varadhon wrote:
Both within and outside of grand strategy 4X games, I really enjoy building-type games too. City-builders are fantastic, though I've been pretty dissatisfied with the recent crop of them. I'd love to see a city-builder set in the Endless Legend universe.

By the Way Varadhon Congrats on Most online Player smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 26, 2014, 9:57:18 PM
Both within and outside of grand strategy 4X games, I really enjoy building-type games too. City-builders are fantastic, though I've been pretty dissatisfied with the recent crop of them. I'd love to see a city-builder set in the Endless Legend universe.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 26, 2014, 9:21:07 PM
i really like rts type manqgement/building games. prison architect has been fantastic and a while ago before it died towns was nice.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 26, 2014, 8:31:10 PM
Stratigy - Not sure if TBS or RTS, as both are dear to my heart.

One of the first PC I ever played was the original CNC I "Borrowed" from my uncle, and simply never went back to sonic on the Dreamcast.

I was hooked to RTS games for a long time, but branched out into management, city building, TBS and god games after that.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message