Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Stat Explanation?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 22, 2023, 12:45:06 AM

Can somebody point me to a resource on what all the different stats mean, or explain it to me? The in-game UI hints are plentiful and I'm unsure the different character stats mean, especially Wit. 

I have no experience Dungeon of the Endless. My friends and I found Amplitude through Endless Legend and love the work done by the studio. Excited for this game and we've done some trial runs but knowing more would be fantastic. 

Thanks in advance.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 22, 2023, 1:19:05 AM

There was a response in another thread that said that Wit affects how much health you give back to turrets when you repair (shove) them. It might also affect the power up they get when you shove them (duration or damage increase?), but I have no proof of that. I hope it does something like that, as just being for repair health makes it a bit empty imo. The other stats seem fairly self explanatory (if you start a run and hit esc they are listed at the bottom left).

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 1:17:17 PM
SpeedJaeger wrote:

Can somebody point me to a resource on what all the different stats mean, or explain it to me? The in-game UI hints are plentiful and I'm unsure the different character stats mean, especially Wit. 

I have no experience Dungeon of the Endless. My friends and I found Amplitude through Endless Legend and love the work done by the studio. Excited for this game and we've done some trial runs but knowing more would be fantastic. 

Thanks in advance.

There will be an explanation ingame, but it didn't arrived for this OD3. Here you have an sneak peek

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 25, 2023, 3:41:32 AM
Daarkarrow wrote:
SpeedJaeger wrote:

Thanks in advance.

There will be an explanation ingame, but it didn't arrived for this OD3. Here you have an sneak peek

Thanks for your response Daarkarrow. This was helpful. My friends and I appreciate you sharing that. Would have been nice to have something deployed even apart from the game. Some graphical aid or something. Regardless, we continue to make our way through the game and try runs. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment