Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cannot redeem copy?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 3:37:21 AM

So I got the email about getting a free copy, signed up, made my account, I can See the rewards, but how on earth do I redeem my copy on steam?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 3:39:32 AM

Okay ffinally ggot the "steam" link to appear, now it's saying temporarily out of stock.  How do you run out of digital cd-keys....

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 5:51:49 AM

Same boat, here. Great question. Considering there is no real reason to make it limited. Why make people make an account just to stonewall? Honestly, if it isn't really 'temporary' I will scorched earth my account and never bother with this company again. Cheers!

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 12:44:17 PM

Yeah I'm feeling less than impressed at the moment, wonder if two point and sega are aware of how this company is handling the issue

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 1:57:32 PM
Ryamos wrote:

Okay ffinally ggot the "steam" link to appear, now it's saying temporarily out of stock.  How do you run out of digital cd-keys....

Well because it is not infinite (wish it will be), we include X numbers of copies, and then people get them. We might include more, I will let you know

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 2:22:07 PM
Well because it is not infinite (wish it will be), we include X numbers of copies, and then people get them. We might include more, I will let you know

Is there any hope in near future or more like some day, maybe in few months?

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 2:42:27 PM

actually digital keys could easily have been set aside just for the rewards here, and then general customer keys

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 3:10:35 PM
Mrcouchdude56 wrote:

does anyone know how long until theyre back in stock? i gather they will since it says temporarily

the event already end i think, and the dev is bullshting    keep giving the mean less ANS they use few day ago

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 4:38:47 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:

If you're going to do it with a very limited amount, don't require something that people wouldn't ordinarily do, like this very company-specific account, additional actions linking Steam, etc. Just feel like I wasted my time. My existence here is not encouraged to support at this point, you know? What good is this for either of us? Just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. 

On the other hand, I do appreciate you coming here and responding so specifically to someone, so kudos for that.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 4:52:13 PM

The free game has been out of stock since yesterday morning i've checked all day yesterday and through the night. They never added more free games, said was out of stock... Can i have the dungeon of the endless please thanks. I've been patiently waiting for this supposed restock, Also to take note it says i redeemed the game yet i do not have it....!? Please help. And yes they want us to sign up, I was already a member so it didnt bother me but 4 the people who didnt have an account and ur Free games out of stock...Nonsense.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 4:57:03 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
Ryamos wrote:

Well then you should have limited the number of emails you sent out to invite people to come join you here and do nothing, because the keys are not available. Then you developers get upset when people post, scam, spam, bait and switch, and so on. Now I'm not judging you guys here, but the fact of the matter is "If you know you are at your limit of free Cd Keys, then it should be on your sites registration page so people dont go through all the things you want them to do just to waste their time, and for you to collect their information. Obviously if you can't keep the correct amount of Cd Keys to your prospective new arrivals, you Definitely won't be able to take care of the sheer volume of people joining your site. I mean all your doing is giving different answers on different post that there are no keys left. Make a post or window on the front of your site, so no one wastes their time. You're not making friends or clients doing this.

But thank you for the invite though.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 23, 2023, 7:33:05 PM

The above makes absolute sense. I have purchased and played many Endless Games. I did not know about this site till a story broke that you can get dungeon of the endless for free + all dlc this peeked my interest as the game has always been on my radar. Due to major medical issues with myself and with my wife out on injury purchasing a game is out of our fixed budget. I looked forward to playing this with her as not many games people can play together. One day I will purchse this for us but this will not be for some time.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 24, 2023, 12:10:32 PM

I just claimed the full game and Dlc's. So obviously there's more keys in stock! Run and get them. This is for Dungeon of the Endless.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 24, 2023, 2:22:40 PM

For those of couldn't grab your free copy of DOTE, we apologize!  We have restocked 100K copies here on Amplifiers and additionally will be sending out emails with codes to those of you who tried and were unable to redeem.  

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 25, 2023, 12:49:35 AM
Daarkarrow wrote:

For those of couldn't grab your free copy of DOTE, we apologize!  We have restocked 100K copies here on Amplifiers and additionally will be sending out emails with codes to those of you who tried and were unable to redeem.  

Thank you, grab it

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 25, 2023, 2:33:11 AM

Have to agree, collecting the game wasn't as straightforward as it could have been... I'm not sure what I clicked now, but there was a button about linking Sega to Steam, and then out of the blue the game was available in my library and it only took a few minutes to download. :)

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 25, 2023, 6:49:13 AM
khawker wrote:000

Is there any hope in near future or more like some day, maybe in few months?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment