Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

When is the Last Wish Edition Closed Beta?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Apr 9, 2023, 2:32:18 PM

I can't seem to find any info on the Closed Beta. Did it already happen? Has it not been announced yet? Where will it be announced, if it hasn't yet? Will it be accessed like Final Rodeo was on Steam? To be honest, I'm mostly just surprised at the silence on this stuff when the full release is less than 40 days away, unless I'm simply not finding where this stuff is getting announced.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 10, 2023, 7:12:32 PM

There is a discord server for amplitude that has information on progress of the game. There was a beta at the initial release of the purchasing period (The final rodeo). The next beta announcement is currently tba. But with the possibility of news coming out this week when it comes to the beta. 

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 17, 2023, 9:50:04 AM
PhenomenonCC wrote:

I can't seem to find any info on the Closed Beta. Did it already happen? Has it not been announced yet? Where will it be announced, if it hasn't yet? Will it be accessed like Final Rodeo was on Steam? To be honest, I'm mostly just surprised at the silence on this stuff when the full release is less than 40 days away, unless I'm simply not finding where this stuff is getting announced.

Hey, wanted to answer now that it is public.
We have delayed the release of the game to October 19th. Therefore the beta Closed Beta should be around September.

0Send private message
a year ago
Apr 19, 2023, 2:22:52 PM
Daarkarrow wrote:
PhenomenonCC wrote:

Hey, wanted to answer now that it is public.
We have delayed the release of the game to October 19th. Therefore the beta Closed Beta should be around September.

got it, thank you

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
May 10, 2023, 12:29:49 PM
Wshabbro96 wrote:

it might be off topic but i want to ask here when will we get endless dungeon badges?

You mean the badges that are marked on the Last Wish Edition? if yes, those ones will be distributed at the release of the game

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment