Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

How to get the Insider badge?

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jul 25, 2023, 3:29:58 PM

Can someone tell me how to get the Endless Dungeon Insider badge please?

0Send private message
a year ago
Jul 25, 2023, 3:36:10 PM

were u selected for the insider program? also nice profile pic

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 4, 2023, 6:17:26 PM

Just received an email saying im in. Now waiting next steps

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 4, 2023, 6:32:21 PM

Idem. I linked my steam account as mentioned in the mail but i dont get an "insider badge" that allow me to dl the game...

0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 4, 2023, 6:37:13 PM

Yes, After received the email invitation, checked my steam link and prolly we will receive in the next days the badge and so on. Really happy to participate :)   

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 4, 2023, 9:27:34 PM

I imagine we will receive the badge in the next days? Got my account and steam linked!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 5, 2023, 9:42:48 PM

Wonder how long we have to wait. It's weird that the email tells us to create an account and link, even if we've already done that

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 6, 2023, 3:33:53 PM

Also waiting but kinda worried, since my profile says "Link your Steam account" under Steam connect but it's already linked? Do yall think I should put in a ticket about it or something?

0Send private message
a year ago
Aug 6, 2023, 3:38:47 PM
Stabiles_Ich wrote:

Also waiting but kinda worried, since my profile says "Link your Steam account" under Steam connect but it's already linked? Do yall think I should put in a ticket about it or something?

I'm pretty sure that you just need to wait a few days from when you received the acceptance email.  To me the instructions read like it is giving you a few days to make sure your account is linked to Steam before they issue the badge.  Keep Calm and Carry On, etc.  

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment