Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Basic, helpful Endless Legend links

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 28, 2014, 6:12:33 PM
skamaks wrote:
This is awesome, thanks for the help Varadhon!

Thank you for the thank you! =)
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 12, 2014, 8:07:54 PM
Holy... That's a LOT of footage!

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I think it's the first time you can see a battle (well, part of it anyway) in a public video
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 12, 2014, 8:22:39 PM
PANCZASU wrote:
Holy... That's a LOT of footage!

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I think it's the first time you can see a battle (well, part of it anyway) in a public video

Yes, I marveled at that too. All that you can see in the other gameplay footage is deployment for a battle, but you don't actually get to see it unfold. The more recent footage puts the previous footage in additional context since they come from the same pass. I really enjoyed watching the time-lapse on city development too.

That all said, having gone over the footage many times, I'm left with many more questions than answers--even speculative answers.

So a bunch of the devs have said that they most like the Vaulters' city graphics. Which faction's cities do you like most, Panczasu?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 12, 2014, 8:34:07 PM
Varadhon wrote:
Yes, I marveled at that too. All that you can see in the other gameplay footage is deployment for a battle, but you don't actually get to see it unfold. The more recent footage puts the previous footage in additional context since they come from the same pass. I really enjoyed watching the time-lapse on city development too.

That all said, having gone over the footage many times, I'm left with many more questions than answers--even speculative answers.

So a bunch of the devs have said that they most like the Vaulters' city graphics. Which faction's cities do you like most, Panczasu?

I think that nothing beats *NDA NDA NDA NDA*'s city. Sorry, can't tell you which faction I'm talking about but I cannot wait for the devs to reveal them so we can drool over them together.

I do, however, like Vaulters' city design a lot but personally, I prefer the Wild Walkers ^_^ Mad fairies just feel so magical/mystical, it makes me smile when I look at their buildings. And I usually hate elves in games, movies and books xD
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message