Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Problem since patch 27.03.2019

problemfreezecrash

5 years ago Mar 27, 2019, 5:41:08 PM

Hello,

since the Patch today the freezes some Windows every 1 or 2 Rounds. it looks like this:

if i try to open any menue it looks this way:

To leave the game i have to use ALT+F4 or the task-manager.

How can i fix it?

Selected answer
5 years ago
Mar 28, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

IMPORTANT NOTE: Patch 1.4.12 is currently not live, as a major problem surfaced after it was released. The current live version is 1.4.9 as we work on a hotfix to hopefully be released soon.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Mar 27, 2019, 8:02:07 PM

I have the same issue. Old games will be loaded but then you can nothing do. New games does not started. Only the start/ load screen is shown. CPU is up to 100% and nothing will do.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 27, 2019, 8:30:52 PM

After lastest patch and Muck update.

Started the tutorial after playing for years without problems. Game hangs after intro on the " you got access to... (superspuds)"  screen.

:\

Unplayable?

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 27, 2019, 9:53:45 PM

I have the same issue.  I tried two different save games with two different empires, and got the same issue.  Within 2 turns of loading the game locks up and has to be force quit.  The last thing I see looks like this:

The game seems to lock up when I'm zooming in and out of system view. I notice for me the video lock occurs while I'm using the middle mouse wheel zoom.
Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 28, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

IMPORTANT NOTE: Patch 1.4.12 is currently not live, as a major problem surfaced after it was released. The current live version is 1.4.9 as we work on a hotfix to hopefully be released soon.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 27, 2019, 6:13:36 PM

I have the same problem. My game does not even want to load itsefl.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 27, 2019, 8:45:09 PM
Keimpe wrote:

After lastest patch and Muck update.

Started the tutorial after playing for years without problems. Game hangs after intro on the " you got access to... (superspuds)"  screen.

:\

Unplayable?

Tried with the Sophons, and only loading screen is visible, and the intro video is playing but not showing. i.o.w. screens are frozen on top of eachother.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment