Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] If You Voted Before the Hissho Logo/Pirate Decision...

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:38:54 PM
No, i very much agree with it, and it still fulfils its purpose, no matter what the current community size is when the votes are.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:32:55 PM
no, we do not decide how the games development progresses.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:31:30 PM
Do you at least agree that they should not have done voting before the game went on sale?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:27:57 PM
I think redoing votes is almost always a bad thing. It makes people angry, and it seems like you aren't content with the vote and try to redo the vote until you're happy with it.

The people who stuck with the game from the beginning were its community back then, its first fans and supporters. Why is the community now more entitled to vote than the community back then? Why should their vote be dismissed?

Redoing the first votes would be unfair, and being angry for being excluded from votes which took place before you bought the game, registered here or even knew about the game is silly and self-centred.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:27:09 PM
Zougkla wrote:
I am not calling for a revote every time someone joins the forums! smiley: mad

I am just saying that the very few "Space Ninjas" who found this before it was released shouldn't have been given such privileges.

They shouldn't have done any votes before it went on sale but, sense they did, we should have a say.

Now that it is advertised on Steam and review websites have taken note, however, it is fare game.

Its always a hazzard to not be one of the first people to get to these sorts of things, but thats the way the world works, and you will just have to deal with it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:26:55 PM
I agree, i feel that because i was late to the scene with steam, that the majority of the good content has been decided upon. It would be nice for a revote assuming the work hasn't already been put into the content. With whenever the promo/pre-order cutoff is being the day of revoting. And then give everybody a week to voice their opinions on the votes through G2G, then lock them down again?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:18:27 PM
I am not calling for a revote every time someone joins the forums! smiley: mad

I am just saying that the very few "Space Ninjas" who found this before it was released shouldn't have been given such privileges.

They shouldn't have done any votes before it went on sale but, sense they did, we should have a say.

Now that it is advertised on Steam and review websites have taken note, however, it is fare game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:08:36 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
They cant keep rolling back votes when more people join, nothing would get done.
Was about to say the same. Then every single vote would have to be re-rolled again.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:07:15 PM
They cant keep rolling back votes when more people join, nothing would get done.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 8:03:21 PM
I would accept that.

I looked a couple days ago on the achievements page and about 700 or 7% of the population had gotten the 1 week achievement, so I extrapolate that there were about 10,000 accounts as of a couple days ago.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 7:45:49 PM
I wasn't here before the Hissho logo vote, so ignore me if you feel my opinion is invalid, but here it is:

It would be better for the overall community to receive these votes again, so a larger player base has a say in the end result. However, those of you that were here before the might of Steam caused your ranks to swell should have your votes automatically recast in this new vote, but given weight based on the current user population as you guys are clearly the more dedicated, for following and voting before a game was available.

As an example, if the community is 100 times the size, perhaps your votes should be weighted 30 times greater than they were. As if you had 30 times the number of G2G points hat you actually did when you voted. By the way, these numbers are just examples not what I think would be good values.
0Send private message
Comment