Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

GAMES2GETHER vote

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 8:00:28 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing a revote for some of the past things even though I know it may not happen seeing as its probably already fully designed and put into the game. As for pirate ship A I like it. Its simple, pirateish for a scifi universe and to me is even a little intimadating which is a good thing. I dont know about you but no matter how big the ship is if its pink and looks fluffy I'm just going to laugh at it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 5:12:57 PM
Zougkla wrote:
Just as a suggestion, could we see the points for the ones that are not winning. I want to see how close it is.

Yes, I want that feature too. We are still working on improving the website+forums.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 5:01:26 PM
Just as a suggestion, could we see the points for the ones that are not winning. I want to see how close it is.

PS: What do you think about doing a revote of the Sophon logo and Hisso hero bios, as well as those before them? It looks like less than 30 people voted for the ones that won.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 12:38:34 PM
It seems there has been some issue that we managed to solve thanks to Ren_Shredder who pointed this out.

Hissho faction logo A won with 859700 points.

We apologise for this issue, and thank our dear community for helping us in such important matter: we wouldn't have noticed it without you! smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 9:20:38 AM
Lol, I had difficulties choosing between Pirate Ship B and C and between Logo A and C...^^
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 6:05:23 AM
The pirate ship seemed a sure win for most of the voting, but I wasn't sure which Hissho logo would make it, it would bounce back and forward throughout the day.

Good choices!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 6:04:27 AM
I had difficulty choosing between medum pirate A and C. C had nice looking rammer on it but I chose A in the end as it looked more practical. Well, for a pirate ship anyway.

Bit surprised Hissho B won as it had tusk looking appendages on it. Not very "bird-like", but that's democracy for ya.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment