Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] Amoeba (new race) looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 7:20:02 AM
They're the Factors from Eclipse Phase. I'm in love. ~98.6% as in love as I am with the Sophons, already.

Sure, the Factors are more like slime molds, but their temperament is exactly as described.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 7:16:07 AM
They sound very intresting, and their ships are very nicely done. They should be intresting to play.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 2:25:34 PM
Their ships look like giant shells to me smiley: biggrin I think they are very aesthetic to me.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 2:20:17 PM
I really like the look of their ships, the lore sound nice too, lets hope that they will be interesting to play.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 10:29:17 AM
Nice, I like originally Races. Specially when they are not stereotype, like a bird-race got birdlike ships.

Anyone else had to think about the Mebes when seeing the Amoeba? smiley: smile

I really liked the races from ascandancy, but I havent seen any Amoeba-races for a loong time in any game smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 1:10:57 AM
Again an awesome and new idea. While I wasn't really craving (no pun intended smiley: stickouttongue) for something non-humanoid it is indeed cool that there is a species which isn't humanoid, and they look interesting and awesome as well.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 10:02:43 PM
vaendryl wrote:
if they really get Logo A (which seems to be in the lead) they'll be forever known as the pokemon race. just saying smiley: smile

Hadn't thought of it that way, but with their biology they probably would have to anyway.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 5:03:18 PM
if they really get Logo A (which seems to be in the lead) they'll be forever known as the pokemon race. just saying smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 4:53:54 PM
Delnoch wrote:
Is the new race going to be in alpha build 2???

i saw this new race right after alpha 2 so I was like OMG A NEW RACE! but no, this isn't the case.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 4:32:31 PM
These portraits of the Amoeba themselves, evoke kinda mixed feelings, of admiration and at the same time "If I see this thing IRL I'd squish it..." smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 4:31:49 PM
Yes ! Some more things to eat for the cravers ! I really like the effort put into the writing behind the factions.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 4:27:16 PM
SpaceDogTaz wrote:
Yes I saw them on Facebook, and liked them : ) , the artwork is so amazing !!! Love seeing it.

Too bad it won't be in Alpha 2, but I'm sure there will plenty of other cool thing to play around with.

They're quite colourful. I like them. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 4:25:50 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
I published some artwork and screenshot on Facebook. I believe Raptor will repost them on his thread for you. smiley: smile

Unfortunately, they won't be in the Alpha 2.
Yes I saw them on Facebook, and liked them : ) , the artwork is so amazing !!! Love seeing it.

Too bad it won't be in Alpha 2, but I'm sure there will plenty of other cool thing to play around with.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment