logo amplifiers simplified

[Discussion] Hero abilities : science and dust

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 24, 2012, 5:20:53 AM
Calico wrote:
Industry-Academic Partnership

+20% Science on Star System

Corporate Hero, prerequisite "Dust Wielder" (which is why this one gets no to be chosen by many)

Yay ! One ability for science, while there's... 8 for trade -___- and you have to take an ability that reduce dust cost... for a class that don't use battle cards.

Well, I still think the science guys lack something.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 11:10:42 PM
I saw a googledoc created by a player with all the powers of heroes. But I don't know who it was. I just know someone did search about it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 10:58:50 PM
IF ONLY there was some documentation on the ability trees, we would be able to find this out. This documentation is the only one which seems completely missing. Other documentation is available in one place or another, maybe it could be in more places. But ability tree documentation is entirely lacking.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 6:26:56 PM
Yes, for instance, if you need a science boost, it would be clever to hire a Sophon hero.

Anyway, even without that, there need a way to boost science and dust directly without a flat increase in WIT.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 23, 2012, 6:25:46 PM
It could be a good idea to have special bonus per factions. Like said Vieuchat, the trade aren't the better side of Cravers. To extand to all factions, their heroes could have special abilities considering their faction.

It could change according to the player faction like the hero learn the lifestyle of the faction which hired him.

It could change according to the hero faction and in this case, it could be more interesting to hire a hero from your faction as he has the bonus you want. In this case, we should maybe have more choice in the academy at the beginning for example.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment