Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Current G2G vote discussion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Sep 13, 2012, 12:53:11 AM
ørret wrote:
However sometimes i really wonder about the vote results. How the hell would anyone vote for a stupid thing like "Trade route sum up" if at the same time real game improving points like "Raze system" or "Battle Cards in Auto" are on the vote

Were I to consider one of those 3 choices stupid, it would have been "Battle Cards in Auto", since you can already get the exact same result by using manual combat. How long does it take? 1 minute for a 1-phase combat, 2 minutes for the full duration. I don't fight often enough for that to be worth it.

While Razing a System is entirely impossible right now. And Trade Routes are very clumsy to view in any decent-sized empire, unlike the rest of the game.

Fortunately, I can also see the appeal of Battle cards in auto combat, so I don't have to mask my hatred of anyone in the forums.

In the current vote, I chose Destroying Systems. I'd appreciate having that option, some invaded systems are simply not worth keeping.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 10:29:37 PM
I voted for unique systems, because I believe that's what will really improve the gameplay.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 12:09:58 PM
I chose "destroy an entire system." I liked all three choices, and had a tough time deciding, but ultimately, I decided the fun of blowing up something that is really big just barely took precedence.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 11:03:35 AM
I voted for the unique system choice. The battle system in this game is going to get a major rework for the first expansion. No need to mess with it now. I'd rather flesh out the game further. That's where the real fun is.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 10:48:24 AM
ørret wrote:
However sometimes i really wonder about the vote results. How the hell would anyone vote for a stupid thing like "Trade route sum up" if at the same time real game improving points like "Raze system" or "Battle Cards in Auto" are on the vote

Cause theres a lot of people who dont like combat. Me for example. I build minimal ships and rarely get into battles. I have in fact gone an entire game without ever building any military ships. I actually voted for battle cards in auto though, but really I did it cause so many people wanted it rather than it being very important to my playstyle.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Sep 11, 2012, 9:12:53 AM
I voted for unique system because i loved the ORION, ANTARAN and space monster guarded systems in M002. Gave much live to the game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment