Edit: I actually saw a g2g vote that I voted on and felt was a GREAT use of the g2g voting system: "Which feature would you like us to focus on NEXT?" (Or something to that effect) THIS is a meaningful use of the g2g voting system - we decide were developement efforts are directed/prioritized.

the second vote (for the endless portrait) fell FIRMLY - nay - VERY firmly in the "OMG - these are all AWEFUL, please go back to the drawing board and try again - this time with a menu that maybe doesn't feature only 8 flavors SPAM - thanks..." category

and the third (for the haratio ability name) had me once again searching for the 'I don't really care in the least" option...

Since I couldn't find these options, and just picking the least of the atrociously horrible decisions available option was soo unpalatable I didn't even VOTE on the other 2 categories - which left me feeling like my opinion didn't matter, since there was no way for me to express my actual votes (ie - "OMG - go back to the drawing bopard and try again" and "No really, I could care less...." respectively)