Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

When will we vote on the United Empire fighters/bombers?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 18, 2013, 4:03:10 AM
HumanSpacer wrote:
And what about the Amoeba fighters? Did I miss it or Amplitude didn't work on it as well? Poor Amoeba...

lol you are right

no one cares for this little fellows^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 18, 2013, 3:48:46 AM
And what about the Amoeba fighters? Did I miss it or Amplitude didn't work on it as well? Poor Amoeba...
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 18, 2013, 3:00:34 AM
i agree with Stealth_Hawk. my vote for the UE fighter= |-o-| , and for the Bomber= |-oo-| again this is just a quick txt design, they should mount Two Incredible Engine's.... i shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard when taking pain killers smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 10:01:59 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Hey, why shouldn't the bombers look like Imperial Shuttle Craft and the fighters look like Tie Fighters? That, my friend, would scream epicness lol

And home in lawsuits from Disney... o_O
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 9:06:15 PM
Sovereign wrote:
I hope the are manly and mighty.

They must scream " HERE COMES THE EMPEROR, ON YOU KNEES YOU WORTHLESS SCUM"!

and of course at least the Bomber need Wings to bombard all those liberal radicals and unthankfull slaves into Oblivion.

Why not some old Greek or Roman Ships...With Wings and Nukes ; D

or a nutshell...with wings and nukes!^^

oh i hope they gonna have wings and nukes^^

and if not...they could still be manly^^

EDIT: what if they look like cannonballs o.O this would be awesome cause the current capital ships look likes old naval ships^^

It would look like they would send their cannonballs into spacebattle^^

Hey, why shouldn't the bombers look like Imperial Shuttle Craft and the fighters look like Tie Fighters? That, my friend, would scream epicness lol
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 11:33:39 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Honestly most of the ones we voted on got wings, so it wouldn't really be bad if UE didn't get wings. Their ships seem to be after the style of old sailing Royal Navy Battleships anyway, so it would fit them to not have wings.

Just please don't make them look like kiwis lol

I hope the are manly and mighty.

They must scream " HERE COMES THE EMPEROR, ON YOU KNEES YOU WORTHLESS SCUM"!

and of course at least the Bomber need Wings to bombard all those liberal radicals and unthankfull slaves into Oblivion.

Why not some old Greek or Roman Ships...With Wings and Nukes ; D

or a nutshell...with wings and nukes!^^

oh i hope they gonna have wings and nukes^^

and if not...they could still be manly^^

EDIT: what if they look like cannonballs o.O this would be awesome cause the current capital ships look likes old naval ships^^

It would look like they would send their cannonballs into spacebattle^^
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 17, 2013, 10:02:52 AM
so we have the Pilgrim ships and the Sophon ships, now we can extrapolate the UE/Sheredyn ships smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 14, 2013, 8:31:38 PM
Dont know what UE/Sheredyn would look like but imo they should be kinda similar to the Pilgrim desings. After all the pilgrim fighter/bomber was supposed to be a mix of Sophon and Human design so UE can look like pilgrim but more human,bulky,macho style
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
May 14, 2013, 7:42:12 PM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
Honestly most of the ones we voted on got wings, so it wouldn't really be bad if UE didn't get wings. Their ships seem to be after the style of old sailing Royal Navy Battleships anyway, so it would fit them to not have wings.

http://www.kiwiblitz.com/comic/track-03-09/ upper left panel and you see the possible future of ES: o_O
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 14, 2013, 6:29:14 PM
Solentis wrote:
Maybe wings, maybe not.

0Send private message
11 years ago
May 5, 2013, 2:17:19 AM
Has the vote on their fighter/bomber design already passed? Did I simply miss it?
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 13, 2013, 1:58:27 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
I can't find where I posted this so it was probably on Facebook. We did not have the time to make a vote for the faction's fighters and bombers (production schedule), but you guys will hopefully like them (AND YOU BETTER!! smiley: biggrin).

I'd have liked to vote on them.

But I'm sure you did a great job.

At least it will be a surprise smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 13, 2013, 1:49:05 PM
Troodon wrote:
Has the vote on their fighter/bomber design already passed? Did I simply miss it?

I can't find where I posted this so it was probably on Facebook. We did not have the time to make a vote for the faction's fighters and bombers (production schedule), but you guys will hopefully like them (AND YOU BETTER!! smiley: biggrin).

smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 9, 2013, 6:26:36 PM
Solentis wrote:
Do Kiwidroïds dream of Mechanics kiwis?

Hard to say. Mecha Kiwis probably look pretty tasty to Kiwidroids.

We are SO off-topic. There should be a thread in the offtopics devoted to Kiwis
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
May 8, 2013, 10:53:33 AM
Stealth_Hawk wrote:
His avatar is a deranged mechanized Kiwi. So when I said we were role playing based on our avatars, it set him off.

I fear his wrath!

0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 11:58:45 PM
Solentis wrote:
Kiwi. Kiwi kiwi kiwi! Kiwi!

Man, you went crazy after the rest of the devs made you cook lunch for them lol

T41 wrote:
So I am guessing you are 1) From New Zealand, 2) Love kiwis, or 3) are hyped up on coffee (or maybe all of the above). smiley: smile

His avatar is a deranged mechanized Kiwi. So when I said we were role playing based on our avatars, it set him off.

btw, if adder hadn't died in the chemical train accident (jk!, he's still around!) then he could let us in on this whole 'Kiwi' joke. Apparently very few understand the combined depth and breadth of Solentis' Kiwi Obsession Syndrome (KOS)

0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 8:39:32 PM
maybe the devs just want to pick some fighters and bombers by themselves and dont want to obey the taste of the swarm.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 8:28:31 PM
So I am guessing you are 1) From New Zealand, 2) Love kiwis, or 3) are hyped up on coffee (or maybe all of the above). smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 7, 2013, 1:16:50 PM
You pathetic Sheredyn

I am a Concrete Endless. My dust enhanced abilities could send your empire back to the stone age (As if you could get more primitive) smiley: stickouttongue

Role playing based on Forum avatars. I like it.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 3:55:40 PM
Hey, you Endless scum! How did you find out about that information! Your trial will be held momentarily... You were just sentenced to death your execution will begin momentarily... You're dead! smiley: smile

I hope they will put it in the polls an if it is it might be like the system invasion poll.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 1:31:51 PM
At this time, the Sheredyn commander views the confidentiality of the designs to be vital to the Emperors security. We thank you for your patience and cooperation.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 6, 2013, 12:08:54 PM
Haven't seen it aswell, I'm pretty sure they did not poll it. I'm not actually sure if they will poll it at all
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment