Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

NO ADMINISTRATOR hero at start = RESTART

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 7:45:42 PM
I... neither use legendary heroes or restart if I don't get an admin... smiley: stickouttongue

Is this post here to imply that heroes are overpowered?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 9:36:49 PM
End1e5555 wrote:
there SHOULD BE a NO HERO OPTION!

that I like.

as for hero bonuses, I would happy if they were quartered. No hero should provide more bonus/etc than an improvement
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 7:49:38 PM
Igncom1 wrote:
Well mid-late game Id take a corporate hero, the bonuses to trade and the small science bonuses make them integral to any trading race like the Amoeba.

With a Corporate hero, I had 5 trade routes on a system, each making at least 24smiley: dust and 18smiley: science. It was amazingsmiley: biggrin
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 6:51:15 PM
Well mid-late game Id take a corporate hero, the bonuses to trade and the small science bonuses make them integral to any trading race like the Amoeba.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2013, 6:23:10 PM
Sovereign wrote:
improving the *useless* heroes is maybe the better way instead of nerfing the others.

strongly agree! and let us get more options for choosing heroes!smiley: approval
0Send private message
12 years ago
Apr 2, 2013, 2:56:41 AM
No restart because what you get as Heroes could be rerolled from Event and defines how you are playing the game using your heroes, get a ship guy with some labour points? Run with it anyway and get a hybrid hero; heroes add but you don't necessarily need them if you are playing right, they are still very important in the build right now, more so for Pilgrims.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 28, 2013, 3:26:00 AM
Half of the MP community plays with micromanagers instead of legendary heroes.

On "Beating endless AI", i've done it heroless with -65 points. It's not hard, at all. AI discussion is pretty moot, until it gets decent designs.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 10:59:08 PM
Usually neither do I tbh XD Played one fast game. Whole new world out there man....
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 10:50:27 PM
I never get around to that part to the tech tree!
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 10:34:02 PM
I use 2 governors and one fleet commander.

These 2 are fast-growing, and are usefull for main systems at the beginning, and for secondary at the middle, to fasten their improvement (or upgrade at full at full speed the main ones).

It's becoming too dangerous not to have fleet commander when war is at the gates as pro-heroes are overpowering fleets.

P.S.: Yep, it would be interesting option to disable heroes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 26, 2013, 7:37:39 PM
I am I pretty sure I'm not the only one that restarts the game if no administrator hero is present. Strategy doesn't matter, they are a huge advantage. Lets be honest, everyone takes legendary heroes. This is simply wrong. You could argue if + food or + production is better, but no admin = restart.

Some of you may now want to act smart and post "I dont have legendary heroes in my custom build smiley: lol.png" alt="smiley: smiley: lol" title="smiley: lol" /> I still pwn" - that's great, but you can also play with -100 faction points and still win. That's not the point. Everyone that knows the game a lil bit and wants the best possible build, chooses legendary heroes; just to have this +15 production or +20 food. It's just too good - or everything else is too bad.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 9:18:05 PM
Well, I admit that an Administrator Hero can be very useful at the beginning, but that's not the cause for an restart, it depends on much more, like Factions, Victory Conditions, Goals, etc.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 6:14:36 PM
Foraven wrote:
Adventurers do get a neat skills that boost their stats against other heroes... Probably an overlooked perks, but i think it does make the adventurer an enemy hero killer. Unfortunately, few of it's other skills are particularily useful...

This is why I love drawing an Adventuring Admiral. He makes the best fleet commander out there with the combo of skills.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 6:10:48 PM
Sovereign wrote:
2 Words

i do not relay much on heroes but everytime i get 2 or more Adventurers iam not very happy about that.

And if there would be more ways to kill/assassinate Heroes maybe some OP of Admins and Combat Heroes werent that bad anymore.

Adventurers do get a neat skills that boost their stats against other heroes... Probably an overlooked perks, but i think it does make the adventurer an enemy hero killer. Unfortunately, few of it's other skills are particularily useful...
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 6:05:32 PM
2 Words

Heroes/Espionage

for Adventurers.

i do not relay much on heroes but everytime i get 2 or more Adventurers iam not very happy about that.

And if there would be more ways to kill/assassinate Heroes maybe some OP of Admins and Combat Heroes werent that bad anymore.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 5:34:29 PM
Sovereign wrote:
buffing the useless heroes is maybe the better way instead of nerfing the others.

As far as i can tell, all heroes are useful, even though some more than others. What do you consider useless?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Mar 27, 2013, 5:27:08 PM
improving the *useless* heroes is maybe the better way instead of nerfing the others.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment