Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Summary of suggestions so far - Discussion

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 8:42:08 AM
This thread used to be the Submission summary sheet and is now Suggestion Discussion thread for everyone.

If you have an idea post it on your own thread link it to this thread with a summary and we will look at it and add it to the summary list linked here.

If the idea is related to any to known bug or balancing issue refer here.

From there if the Dev Team may take an interest this will be posting onto the tracking list linked here.

REMINDER: Any ideas or suggestion posted on your thread and here please make them clear, concise and to the point.

Any suggestions or ideas with a Poll on your original post must be run for a minimum period of 7 days. In order to assess to community popularity to your idea and or suggestion. If very popular after 7 days then will be added to summary list. In addition any suggestion or idea with a poll achieves less than 10 votes overall this will not be added to summary list as deemed the community is not interested.

0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 9:04:31 AM
Enrich Hero options and possibilities.

Espionage.

Addition 7 May

Play be email - PLEM has been suggested (/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/13091-play-by-email) and though it has not had much of a response yet, it would open up tremendous possibilities for genuine strategic depth among gamers, and real relationships being formed between players for the longer term.

NEW ADDITIONS

9 May 2012

- See how many resources you have to trade from the trade screen

- Be able to say "what will you give me for this" and "what do you want for this?"

- Correct inconsistent/unrealistic relationship changes / allow steady game long relationship with race / various suggestions Also in this thread, no mans land ideas, requests for heroes via diplomacy from other factions
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 9:09:24 AM
May be too difficult,but ground fighting could be interesting and spying,could allow to steal technologies...
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:01:04 AM
The idea with tech steal sounds hard. As there are questions that needs to be answered. Will it work between races? Doesn't that require research itself then to be order to understand and reverse engineer that tech? What's the point in researching yourself then when you can just steal others? And lastly, to what point can you steal the research? Also, if you were to target the A.I that researches the most, haven't they then likely researched something against espionage?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:09:20 AM
Inquisitioner wrote:
The idea with tech steal sounds hard. As there are questions that needs to be answered. Will it work between races? Doesn't that require research itself then to be order to understand and reverse engineer that tech? What's the point in researching yourself then when you can just steal others? And lastly, to what point can you steal the research? Also, if you were to target the A.I that researches the most, haven't they then likely researched something against espionage?

This thread is a summary of all the suggestion and ideas for the game, so far. If you have concerns then submit them to the approriate thread.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:10:14 AM
defenxe system that deplyed near a star so if you will be invaded they will fight those defenced or they will help you against the enemy in your solar system i have more but i won't wrrite it all in one comment
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:13:59 AM
Improvement of Sound in Battles. More impact/ sound changes per weapon level

In Battle Weapon Graphics change/per level

Optical Feedback on zoomed in Planets Tech Level/War Texture.

Custom Video settings
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:16:34 AM
jetkar wrote:
This thread is a summary of all the suggestion and ideas for the game, so far. If you have concerns then submit them to the approriate thread.

I would if you'd setup a link to it instead of just listing it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:18:29 AM
Inquisitioner wrote:

Yep id like that.

@OP If you dont have the time pm me and ill try to help.

Also vote for sticky once thats done.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 10:23:25 AM
Inquisitioner wrote:

I certainly will going forward but if you can help please do.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 11:25:10 AM
Hello. I like to play with the game, but I had also some advice.

-end turn button in submenues

-assign botton to submenues (for example list of systems F1 (or 1) fleets F2, research F3

-manual in the game folder ( i did not find)

-someone already said the idle ship key (for example , or .)

-the fight of the ship a bit strange. (not bad) After a few battle I used the auto. Would be good to see a battle like legions of iron or Galactic civ. 2. or sins of solar empire.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 12:08:53 PM
One long list is mind boggling, and becomes TL;DR.

It would help if the items were separated into clusters that pertain to various parts of the game.

They don't have to all neatly fit into mutually exclusive categories, but if you can group three or more into one general topic, you're on the right track.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 12:13:59 PM
AngleWyrm wrote:
One long list is mind boggling, and becomes TL;DR.

It would help if the items were separated into clusters that pertain to various parts of the game.

They don't have to all neatly fit into mutually exclusive categories, but if you can group three or more into one general topic, you're on the right track.

I agree I will formulate this soon.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 7, 2012, 1:47:19 PM
Uberbasher wrote:
Pretty handy i have seen one before though was it taken out?

Thanks smiley: smile I have not seen one and if I had I would not have created this thread.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment