Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Design Overview

I love my real name and I'm proud to be in game. I'll take the Red Pill please!
I'm 1337 and would prefer my Steam nick be in game. 1 Blue pill please.
I could care less. Morpheus can stuff his pills!
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 3:27:32 AM
787 Awesome Progress states your universe is suitable for reclamation procedures to continue as planned.

Temporal junction shall serve as selective tool as necessitated.

Modified appearence scenario employed.

STP: Unspecific

REBOOT IN PROGRESS.

747 Cradled forge suggests use of a team building system to be necessary as a means of development for players and supplying an option of use of npc empire as a reward for progress in this field. Along this path you should be capable of achieving maximum resources. Inclusion in hero storyline/powers as a peacefull type inclusion allowing thus a greater community.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 1:49:49 PM
Ashbery76 wrote:
The spacebattles are like Combatmission it seems.You set a plan and then it plays out in real time for a phase.

I hope that there will be some different defend/attack strategies. Because it is very boring only to say “attack“, the ships move forward, stop and start to fire. It could be interesting to say e.g.“these ships attack the capital ships, the other ships attack the supporters, use this formation, attack the center, attack the sides

and so on. It is hard to make a real time battle interesting the whole game long. But it would be very nice to have some possibilities.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 19, 2012, 8:58:54 PM
Question: Shouldn't hero function provide room for real time player controlled battle sceneraios as related to space battles. (think pilot compared to command as an option)

I mean what hero worth their salt can't fly a ship

"...He's going in manually..."

smiley: smile
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 25, 2012, 12:10:34 AM
One of the little things that would make me happy about a space colonization game is being able to watch planets and other space bodies to rotate and revolve around the star...and perhaps meteors and comets flinging by and changing trajectories as they get pulled by the planet's gravity...if I can stop what I'm currently doing in the game and just marvel at all the activity and perhaps just purely graphical little ships and fleets going from planet to planet that don't necessarily do anything, I'd be a very content emperor smiley: biggrin... Just little minute details that lets you see the bustling activity of an empire in space.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 25, 2012, 5:28:10 PM
if you want to see those little details or follow just some random ships you should like Distant Worlds a lot!
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 26, 2012, 4:47:21 PM
Seath wrote:
if you want to see those little details or follow just some random ships you should like Distant Worlds a lot!

Seconded! That's one of my favorite things about playing Distant Worlds. Just watching all the activity in your empire is a blast.
0Send private message
13 years ago
Mar 28, 2012, 2:38:28 PM
finally a game worthy for all those who waited since Master Of orion 2 ( 3 was an abomination).

a few things:

1. how can you colonize a gas giant? (logicaly) they have no land to build.

2. what about teraforming?

3. will different species have different habitation needs? i mean we live on a carbon-Nitrogen based world, will we see other races living on different types of worlds?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment