Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Motherships

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 4:30:48 PM
I was looking around and seen people mentioning fighters and bombers could be added and bigger ships.

I was wondering wether it would be possible to give every faction it's own mothership. Now im thinking that a mothership should be worked on judging by it's factions background. For example the carvers are meant to be this power hungry race that go along consuming worlds so their mothership i think should be geared heavily towards combat. However then there is a race like the Sophon who's background make them curious to science. So maybe the Motherships role should refelect that.

As a base design rather than motherships getting huge firepower or alot more slots i think power of motherships should come from their bonuses rather than sheer firepower so that they have to be used wisely and not just thrown into every battle and dominate.

Alot of testing and balancing would have to be done to ensure that motherships wouldnt be overpowered but again im just brain storming the idea so if people could post with ideas on how to balance and what such a ship do that would be great.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 4:42:26 PM
This has been suggested and a summary list of improvement is listed here. If you feel certain ideas not rasied or have fresh ideas then please refer to this discussion thread
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment