Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Endless Game

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 11:23:08 PM
I'm sorry if this ends up being a repeat suggestion but I couldn't find it on here. So, I decided to post it anyway just in case it wasn't said. Is there a way to make this game endless? I feel the game is cut terribly short before I actually get to do anything. I very much enjoy terraforming the planets and acquiring more and more technology and just being emperor of my glourious empire... then either I win or they do all of a sudden. This really bums me out after putting so much work into upping the industry in each system and creating the perfect economy. :/

The main thing I suppose I'd like to have is a continue after wiping the floor with your enemy option. And perhaps factions that form on their own either during your current conflicts or after? Perhaps the faction can be a result of despising your rule... such as when I make them colonise a planet and neglect them after a number of turns. (I know that may be pushing it but it's just a suggestion).

Anyway, thanks for letting me have some input into this wonderful game. I now wish I had gotten the Admiral Edition.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 11, 2012, 11:27:15 PM
You can make the game longer by turning off some of the victory conditions. Try turning a few off, or at least turn the ones off that get triggered most like economic.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 12, 2012, 12:22:28 AM
I've actually turned them all off with the exception of Supremacy. This doesn't seem to do any good.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 2:10:21 PM
You can fix the economic and maybe the science ones via here

Anyone found a way to fix the "Expansion" one (or others) though?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment