Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Sugestion] - End of Turn Countdown

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 12:43:20 PM
I think it would be nice to have a smal countdown after we click end turn, say 3-5 seconds, so that we can cancel the End Turn action in case we see something we forgot. This happens to me a lot, specially because I forget to make more research some times.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 12:49:05 PM
I wouldn't like something like that. so, I hope that devs would make that an option if they want to implement it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 1:15:41 PM
I don't think it would be a good idea. Especially at the beginning of the game, when you don't have a lot of things to do. That would bother me more than helping me I guess.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 1:45:01 PM
eXorZist wrote:
I don't think it would be a good idea. Especially at the beginning of the game, when you don't have a lot of things to do. That would bother me more than helping me I guess.

How would this bother you?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 1:49:20 PM
kokonite wrote:
How would this bother you?

Well at the beginning of the game as I said, the only thing I want is to go forward as fast as possible because you really don't have a lot of things to check/do. So it would annoy me to wait 5 seconds before the end of turn actually happens. On a later game maybe. As VieuxChat stated, making it an option would be a good idea
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 13, 2012, 3:39:10 PM
eXorZist wrote:
Well at the beginning of the game as I said, the only thing I want is to go forward as fast as possible because you really don't have a lot of things to check/do. So it would annoy me to wait 5 seconds before the end of turn actually happens. On a later game maybe. As VieuxChat stated, making it an option would be a good idea

I see what you mean, the early game is quite slow but still, a 3 second delay isn't that big and I more annoyed when I skip a turn without any research "baking". It is from my point of view more harmful to the late game than waiting 3 seconds.

It is either this or a warning when we click skip turn telling you that you don't have any research in progress, and asking if you still want to proceed - this would probably be better then, there is no waiting involved.

Either way, I agree, this shouldn't be forced on the player but instead could be an option available at any point of the game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment