Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestion: Text size increase

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 1:17:18 AM
Hello all, this is my first post. I just pre-ordered the game today and spent several hours enjoying the alpha. Very well done, Amplitude, you're on your way to a 4X classic.

My first suggestion that I haven't seen mentioned already: How about an option to increase the text size in-game, especially on the research screen, planet management screens and fleets? I found myself having to squint sometimes, and lean in close. It would only need to be one or two points bigger than it is already.

Looking forward to the continued development of the game!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 1:25:29 AM
You know, I think I would second this -- and as a default, not just an option. I didn't have a lot of difficulty, but I did have some, especially with longer texts.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 1:59:53 AM
I think there should definitely be the option, and the default could be higher.

It would probably be an easy change and as an accessibility issue, I am all for it!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 10:10:23 AM
Something similar has been suggested a while ago already and we added it to our improvement list.

Spookyy wrote:
- UI option screen for stuff like ui-scale, font type/resizing and text coloring (help the colorblind like me) etc. Some tooltip and info text gets really small on a 1080p+ screen. So many 4x games devs think, ok just glue your face on the screeen to read, lol.
0Send private message
Comment