Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[suggestion] - Coordinated attacks When all else fails team up.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 2:23:09 PM
I think there should be something in the programming allowing the different factions to team up against a overpowering foe. To be honest I have never seen this done well, except when all the factions basically merge. I am not saying to do that, though it could be an option (a confederation if you will). But I think it makes sense that if you are for ex: 2X as strong as your nearest foe, that there should be a x% chance every turn that the remaining factions would ally and turn against you.

This would make the end game more interesting, specially if you had to guard against another possible enemy.

What do you all think?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 2:29:28 PM
I hate it when the AI teams up on me 'just because I'm the human player'. Yeah, I know, it's because I'm huge and I'm winning, but I never see them asking me to help team up on an AI who is in the lead. It may not literally be just because I'm the human player, but that's sure how it feels. I don't enjoy the sensation of treachery this creates when my long-time allies decide I've gone from their trustworthy protector to the Mega-Evil Empire who must be stopped, and I don't enjoy crushing my former friends for said treachery either.

Maybe the 'mega evil empire' could be a menu toggle.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 2:36:28 PM
I don't see how this is different from what already happens when every AI race declares war on you.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment