Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite Suggestion] Fleet Management

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 11:35:19 AM
I played Endless Space for the first time this weekend. I was very impressed with the completeness and polish of the game. However, one area consistently caught me out: fleet management.

It was hard to understand the disposition of my fleets and I repeatedly moved the wrong fleets to the wrong place. I'd like to suggest:

• Clear labelling of fleets on the galaxy map: I want to see which fleets are in which system
  • The ability to lock fleets into orbit (like Civ fortify) so you don't accidentally move them
  • The ability to set custom names for fleets
  • If fleets can't have custom names, then please increase the Greek letter used (don't immediately reuse letters from destroyed fleets)
  • Clearer models for fleets on the map, with some way to judge the size or capability of a fleet at a glance
  • More detail on fleets on the map when you hover over them

I look forward to the next release.

Thanks,

Will
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 12:01:52 PM
Some and or all your suggestions already been suggested and is on the summay list here. If you feel you have any ideas or suggestion then please link your suggestion to discussion thread here
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
12 years ago
May 14, 2012, 3:11:09 PM
We do need a faster way of identifying which fleet is which. Also the default shouldn't be to select all ships when clicking a stack.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment