This one is short and simple, and one that I cooked up last night while debating with myself whether I should stab my AI partner in the back and declare WAR on it, or just wait for the whole thing to end with me getting an economic victory, as they were conveniently sandwiched between me and our common foe, thus soaking up all the fighting.

Please add a summary of victory conditions - something simple, just a list with the possible objectives for your faction and how close/far you're from achieving victory, be that in percentages or just plain numbers.

As another example, the other day I was playing Hissho, and just creaming everything in my path. I was swooping down on everything like a furious bird just hellbent on destroying every last trace of non-avian life on the galaxy when, all of a sudden, as I was making the final push into my last foe's few remaining star systems, I get an exploration/colonization victory - something I didn't even know could happen! Wish I had, so I wouldn't have colonized so many planets and had the pleasure of stamping them ALL out!