Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Galaxy view

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 10:50:36 PM
One more thing I have thought of that would be nice, maybe already in game but haven't seen it yet.

1) Rotatable galaxy, be able to spin the galaxy around and view from different angles

2) Hot key to hide system names so you can more easily view ships, strings, and locations of fleets/pirates, especially in huge dense close galaxies.

3) When viewing a galaxy, I've come across wavy strings connecting systems that I can't move on early game, not sure exactly what tech it is that lets you travel on those, maybe better engines or something, but I'd almost prefer to see a stub coming off the system and the next star with no string if travel there isn't possible yet.

0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:02:10 AM
Space travel tree (southern tree), third row, inner left option. I think that's the tech required for traversing wormholes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:15:22 AM
Yep, those are wormholes. If you do a search in your tech tree for it, you should be able to find it that way too.

Other than that, some more map controls would be nice. Like being able to switch to a more top-down view instead of isometric.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment