Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Very minor usability changes

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 7:08:23 PM
Did a cursory glance and these have almost certainly been brought up already, but:

1: When selecting a stack of ships from the galaxy window, all ships/fleets are currently selected (which I like). However, it would be nice if subsequent clicks selected individual ships/fleets.

2: The Sophon's "Protector" and "Procreator" ships' names are too similar, leading me to build the wrong ship more times than I'd care to admit. :P

3: Alert bubble/message added when gaining control of a new system. I tend to forget to start any production on a new planet but clear my alerts religiously. All the better now that the Lock End of Turn has been added.

4: Color-coded planet Anomaly status. It is easy to lose track of what planets need Anomaly Reduction in systems with a large number of planets, in part because they come third in a list of four and are only marked with a hyphen if the slot is empty. Replacing the hyphen with "Normal" while making all non-harmfull Anomaly statuses green and the harmful ones red would certainly make planet management easier on my end. smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 7:47:24 PM
1: hmm you can do this already? try leftshift+click or ctrl+click on the fleet in the stack.

2: in the ship design screen you can 'modify' a preset ship changing only the ship name to a custom one.

3: on the summary list already.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 16, 2012, 9:11:23 PM
MC8192 wrote:
1: hmm you can do this already? try leftshift+click or ctrl+click on the fleet in the stack.

2: in the ship design screen you can 'modify' a preset ship changing only the ship name to a custom one.

3: on the summary list already.

Thanks for the reply. smiley: smile

1: Yes, I can select it from the stack list to the lower left, but I'm referring to the actual ship icon on the galaxy map that we use to guide our fleets around. Click it once=all ships/fleets selected. Click it again=first ship/fleet from stack selected. Click it a third time=second ship/fleet from stack selected.

2: It's just a matter of needing to delete Protector every time I start a Sophon game so that I do not create it by mistake when I want a Procreator. Simply changing its default name to something else (Guardian, etc.) would take care of the issue permanently.

3: smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 3:23:44 PM
1: right, sorry I misunderstood your first post.

2: fair enough.

4: not sure if lots of coloured text on the system view would be a good thing though I agree the anomaly status could be clearer.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment