Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Faster planetary rotation

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:00:00 AM
The planets in this game are very pretty to look at, so much so that I would like to see the other sides of it. There does appear to be planetary rotation, but it is REALLY slow. I'm assuming there is indeed a back to them if one waits long enough. Would it be possible to have some kind of planet rotation button and/or a click-and-drag rotation option?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:17:25 AM
I seconded this motion. (no pun intended...really)
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:22:40 AM
One turn equals 1 year, right? So the planets definitely should move more than they do atm... Of course depending on the planet (size etc), but generally that would be quite nice smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 12:38:23 AM
Kimarous wrote:
The planets in this game are very pretty to look at, so much so that I would like to see the other sides of it. There does appear to be planetary rotation, but it is REALLY slow. I'm assuming there is indeed a back to them if one waits long enough. Would it be possible to have some kind of planet rotation button and/or a click-and-drag rotation option?

This! with the other suggestion of visible improvements on planets! PRETTY!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 1:36:46 PM
Sounds like something that could be done, it also would be cool if the planets would have different rotation speeds.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 5:17:37 PM
Kimarous wrote:

Added to the summary list under Game Play > General > Planetary Rotation Effect
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 5:18:12 PM
Kimarous wrote:

Added to the summary list under Game Play > General > Planetary Rotation Effect
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 5:21:12 PM
Photon_Ventdesdunes wrote:
Or different axis. In our solar system, Uranus axis is horizontal.

And the Earth's is tilted. I don't remember the exact amount, but it's something around 15 or 16 degrees.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment