Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Repair

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 5:50:21 PM
My Idea is simple have on the fleet screen have a button next to retrofit that would allow you to fully repair your fleet in one turn at the cost of dust. I know that ships slowly repair when around systems and you can get support mods to increase repair rates, but sometimes it takes too long to fully repair. So, having an instant repair mechanic would be nice, also repairing causes the fleet to lose all movement points just like retrofit.

This could be useful before you get the tech that allows for ships to be fully repair after combat.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 6:08:08 PM
Wotan wrote:
yep that would be very good but it shouldnt cost too much or less.

I agree it could be proportional to the damage the ship has taken and also based on the production cost. Maybe the cost in dust would be 1 dust for every 5 production cost of the ship. So say a destroyer that costs 200 production and was at 50 percent hp would cost 20 dust to fully repair.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 6:10:11 PM
DaysOfDoom wrote:
My Idea is simple have on the fleet screen have a button next to retrofit that would allow you to fully repair your fleet in one turn at the cost of dust. I know that ships slowly repair when around systems and you can get support mods to increase repair rates, but sometimes it takes too long to fully repair. So, having an instant repair mechanic would be nice, also repairing causes the fleet to lose all movement points just like retrofit.

This could be useful before you get the tech that allows for ships to be fully repair after combat.

Added to summary list under Mods /Techs > Repair Mod
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 7:19:52 PM
DaysOfDoom wrote:
I agree it could be proportional to the damage the ship has taken and also based on the production cost. Maybe the cost in dust would be 1 dust for every 5 production cost of the ship. So say a destroyer that costs 200 production and was at 50 percent hp would cost 20 dust to fully repair.

Eh, That seems a little cheap to me. I'd find it a bit more realistic if the price for the repair was equal to the production cost. If the production cost was 200, at 50% health it should cost 100 D to repair.
0Send private message
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 10:51:23 PM
Yup so far repair takes too long, especially since the repair card can repair much faster in comparison and I'd expect to be able to repair faster outside of a battle rather than inside.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 17, 2012, 11:00:37 PM
I think it should be 1dust=2production. Not too cheap and not too expensive. In my opinion of course.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment