Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[suggestion] Removal of items from the build options interface.

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 1:29:13 AM
I'd really like an option to remove possible system build options from the system build menu, on a system to system basis.

When I get a message of completed production, I generally go to the star system, and check what should be built next. You often have to scan 20 different improvements to find the one which would be useful for the star system.

What I'd love is an option to stop some improvements from showing up. In a simple example, I'm never going to build +food improvements to barren, lava, etc, on a system with 1 terran planet. I'm never going to build massive defensive fortifications in a system light years behind the front line.

What I'd like is to be able to permanently remove the options from the build option queue. They would then not show up as build options. There should then be a tab, or option box to show the full list of improvements (and unremove, too).

I'm asking this because I micromanage, and I've found that I end up checking systems over and over again to see if they need improvements. It would save masses of time, and frustration (if you do something 10 times, you're more likely to make a mistake than if you do it one time).

ps... 87 hours played so far.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 1:31:16 AM
This has been suggested before and i agree.

smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment