Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Starting Heroes and Faction

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 2:31:00 AM
It seems a little odd to me that Horatio would recruit, and clone, non-Horatio. It also seems a bit odd that you can recruit heroes from a faction you are currently shooting the heck out of without penalty.

Garaunteeing that at least one of your starting heroes will be of your faction would be nice, or an option to turn on restricting heroes by faction. I'd personally like it if your starting heroes were always of your faction, with later recruits and morale based on Faction relations, but just being sure to get one of your guys would be great.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 2:36:45 AM
I agree, but these suggestions already have been made, so let's hope the devs are up for it.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 2:52:44 AM
Couldn't see it in the suggestions thread, should have searched instead! Yeah, I see I'm not alone.

Why isn't this under the Heroes section of the suggestion thread?
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 3:03:13 AM
Splicer wrote:
Couldn't see it in the suggestions thread, should have searched instead! Yeah, I see I'm not alone.

Why isn't this under the Heroes section of the suggestion thread?

Apparently because right now it isn't in the list at all, didn't knew that though. The thread I was referencing to is this one: /#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13579-suggestion-heroes-from-different-species
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment