Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] Strikecraft display during fights of big ships

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 12:08:02 PM
First of all my apologies for sometimes bad english smiley: wink

I enjoyed the game so far, had no bugs except the game tries to eat all my memory after several hours of playing and I have to restart it. I enjoy playing it though smiley: wink

But there is one thing I am missing in the battle screen's: It seems to me like there is not too much action in it, don't get me wrong here - I like the way it is set up and how the ships appearently just throw everything against each other - but I think a little more background would be nice.

For example one could add hangars to severall ship classes (e.g. Battleship and Dreadnought and all the other names they got for other species :P ) and let some fighters have a little dodge fight above or below the two fleets, maybe even add some bombers which then damage the oponents ships (the defense could be the flak to shoot the fighters or something like that).

so far my suggestion, what do you people think about it?

any criticism (productive of course smiley: wink )
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 12:14:07 PM
Very good suggestion already proposed and add in this topic grouping all the suggestion for the devs :

/#/endless-space/forum/28-game-design/thread/13096-updated-summary-of-suggestions-ideas

Personnally I even add this idea to my post about battle mechanics improvements :

/#/endless-space/forum/29-archives/thread/13625-composite-suggestion-improvement-of-the-actual-combat-system.

So yes, It was proposed, and waiting to be add or not smiley: smile
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 3:28:39 PM
oh allright smiley: biggrin

pretty new to this forum so I guess I just didn't found it... sorry :rolleyes:

but thanks for the reply smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment