Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Suggestion] More Game Events feedback/reports

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:10:46 PM
Would like to see more info on game events. Such as location/origin of event. Also somewhere i need a viewable list of events that are currently affecting my empire.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:19:52 PM
That is an important idea. Please take a look at the suggestions thread (linked in my sig) for discussion on this and other improvements.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 19, 2012, 9:23:46 PM
I like the mystery of what events could happen it increases the exploration feel. My favorite event so far is when I got an extra colony ship the description said that one of the mathematicians had gone insane from looking at the math and now only says "Space is stretchy like cheese."
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 12:41:03 AM
stevenmc409 wrote:
I like the mystery of what events could happen it increases the exploration feel. My favorite event so far is when I got an extra colony ship the description said that one of the mathematicians had gone insane from looking at the math and now only says "Space is stretchy like cheese."

Yeah i love that event too. Got this in my 3 round in one of my games. Best thing to happen. and i had to laugh while reading it smiley: wink
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 12:36:42 PM
Sometimes the quirky nature of the events puts me off the game a little bit, I must confess. I do like the idea of random events changing up gameplay and conferring bonuses or curses ... but I still feel drawn back to the civilzation random events that could feasibly occur and usually are there to help create the feeling of running a living breathing empire that is subject to the elements and forces outside your control.

Just a thought.
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment