Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[Composite suggestion] Customize suggestions

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 5:22:11 PM
Hi

I bought the game with lots of expectations. Many of them were met! But when you have a chance to affect, here are some:

I find that customizing your own race should be the possibility. You should have a certain amount of points that could be used to have posite effects to your race and choosing negative effects would give you more points.

Also amount of heroes is annoying, three is too few, you should be able to use as many as will be generated.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 5:23:38 PM
Yes i totally agree with these opinions, plus choosing attributes yer cuztomize race, faction ability should be free
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 18, 2012, 5:47:26 PM
This is only alpha. Custom races are a confirmed feature that will be implemented later along with 3 more pre-built races. There are also several techs to research that let you hire more heroes.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 4:52:50 PM
Diplomacy could also be oraganised little better, you cant affect on computer players on any way, i suggest that it should be done similarly as they did in Hearts of Iron games, by influencing players with money.
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 5:05:34 PM
Please do read through the suggestions thread linked in my faq. Both of these excellent suggestions have been made by multiple players. Take a look and join in the discussion!
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 5:11:28 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums. Nothing more to add to what davea said, except that it would be great if you guys take a look around the forums before posting all these suggestions for "n" time. Thread closed/
0Send private message
12 years ago
May 20, 2012, 5:47:06 PM
Aappis wrote:
Hi

I bought the game with lots of expectations. Many of them were met! But when you have a chance to affect, here are some:

I find that customizing your own race should be the possibility. You should have a certain amount of points that could be used to have posite effects to your race and choosing negative effects would give you more points.

Also amount of heroes is annoying, three is too few, you should be able to use as many as will be generated.

It's already planned. There's even a competition to create new factions.
0Send private message
Comment